What is Rosuvastatin?
Marketed and sold under the brand name Crestor and several others, Rosuvastatin UK belongs to the class of medicines called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors or statins. It is helpful in the prevention of cardiovascular disease in people who are at high risk. The medicine lowers down the cholesterol levels to protect the heart. Rosuvastatin 10mg spc was patented in 1991 and later, was approved by FDA in the year 2003. One can buy this medicine in generic versions too which work amazingly on the issue and are priced lesser than their branded counterpart.
What is Rosuvastatin used for?
This medicine along with a proper diet and exercise plan is used to lower low-density cholesterol or LDL and triglycerides (fats) in the blood. Rosuvastatin UK drug helps in increasing high-density cholesterol or the good cholesterol in the blood. This is how the medicine helps prevent cardiac issues in people who are at higher risk of developing those issues.
How does it work?
Rosuvastatin UK PayPal is from the class of medicines called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins). The medication works by declining the production of cholesterol in the liver. It further decreases the amount of cholesterol that may attached to the walls of the arteries and block the blood flow to vital organs and other parts of the body. As the cholesterol levels decrease, the threat of developing cardiac issues also lowers down.
How to Used Rosuvastatin 10 mg and 20mg?
One must consult with a doctor for planning a dosing regimen. Take Rosuvastatin UK 10 mg online as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with a glass of water. Do not break or crush the tablet. Never take this medicine with alcohol or any fruit juice. Also, try to take Rosuvastatin Crestor 10 mg at the same time daily to maintain its concentration in the blood. Do not overdose on the medicine. Overdosing leads to the onset of severe side effects crestor online uk.
How long does it take to kick in?
Rosuvastatin crestor UK next day delivery drug takes about a week to start lowering down your cholesterol levels. However, you may experience noticeable difference within a month of the treatment.
How long does it stay in the system?
The medicine stays in the body for about 18 to 20 hours. However, this time span depends on a variety of factors such as rate of metabolism, users’ biochemistry profile etc.
What are the side effects?
Some people get mild or harmless side effects with the consumption of Rosuvastatin 20mg spc while some experience severe ones. Often times it depends on the strength of dosage and frequency of medicine consumption. One must stop taking the medicine and see a doctor if they experience severe side effects post its consumption.
Mild side effects:
- Joint pain
- Swollen joints
- Muscle pain
- Muscle spasms
- Difficulty in moving
- Stomach ache
Severe side effects:
- Chest pain
- Blurry vision
- Faster or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual weakness
- Dry mouth
What are the precautionary measures?
- Tell your doctor or pharmacists if you are allergic to Rosuvastatin UK drug. Also, inform your doctor if you start to experience allergic reactions in the idle of the treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you have health issues, especially kidney or liver problems before taking the medicine.
- Limit alcohol consumption while taking Rosuvastatin UK drug. Daily alcohol consumption while being on this medicine may lead to liver problems.
- Rosuvastatin 10 mg and 20mg should not be used during pregnancy. If you wish to become pregnant, inform your doctor before taking the medicine.
- This medicine passes into the beast milk posing as a threat to the nursing child. Therefore, breastfeeding women must consult with their doctor before taking the medicine.