What is Azithromycin?
It is an azalide – a type of macrolide antibiotic used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections. It can be administered orally or intravenously once a day. Azithromycin UK got its FDA approval in 1988 under the brand name Sumamed. Today, this antibiotic is sold under several brand names and it is one of the best broad-spectrum antibiotics available.
What is Azithromycin used for?
You can buy azithromycin to treat different types of bacterial infections including middle ear infections, eye infections, strep throat, sexually transmitted diseases, respiratory infections, skin infections, traveler’s diarrhea, and other digestive tract infections. Along with primary medicines, Azithromycin buy online 500mg can be used to treat malaria. This medicine needs to be consumed under medical supervision to prevent severe side effects and events such as overdoing which further leads to the onset of ill effects.
How does it work?
Azithromycin UK tablet is a macrolide antibiotic. It works on various bacterial infections by killing bacteria or hindering their growth. The antibiotic prevents bacterial protein synthesis and quorum-sensing. It also decreases the formation of biofilm which results in the death of a bacterial cell. Therefore, people buy azithromycin UK to get rid of bacterial infections and their symptoms.
What is Azithromycin dose for adults?
One must take this antibiotic as directed by their doctor. Take one tablet of Azithromycin UK buy online 500mg with or without meals. You can swallow the tablet with water. It is recommended to not take the medicine with alcohol to prevent health issues and proximity of the onset of severe side effects. Also, take the medicine for the prescribed period of time. Do not overdose on it.
How long does it take to kick in?
The antibiotic may start working right after its administration. However, it may take around 2 to 3 days to start showing visible results. The time period for the drug to start working varies from person to person and it depends on a variety of factors especially the rate of metabolism.
How long does it stay in your system?
It will stay in your system approximately for 15.5 days post the last dosage consumed. However, this period of time varies from one user to another.
What are the side effects?
Buy Azithromycin tablet is well-tolerated but it may cause a few ill effects in the user. Some of these effects are milder in nature and are harmless. However, some of these effects stay for a longer duration causing great discomfort. One must stop taking buy Azithromycin UK 500mg on the occurrence of severe aftermaths and consult with a doctor immediately. Severe side effects need to be addressed medically ]before they turn into lasting health issues.
Mild side effects:
- Stomach upset
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects:
- Blurred vision
- Muscle weakness
- Severe dizziness
- Allergic reactions
- Fast/irregular heartbeat
What are the precautionary measures?
- Before using this antibiotic, inform your doctor if you have a medical history of kidney issues, liver diseases, and a specific muscle disease (myasthenia gravis).
- Azithromycin UK may cause a condition that hampers the heart rhythm or QT prolongation and it might lead to faster or irregular heartbeat along with other symptoms such as dizziness, fainting.
- If you are allergic to this antibiotic, you must tell your doctor or pharmacist about it. This ensures no events such as health issues due to allergic reactions.
- This medicine may interfere with the working of certain love bacterial vaccines. Inform your doctor if you are using the antibiotic before any vaccination.
- Pregnant women must Azithromycin buy online UK only when it’s clearly required and no other antibiotic seems to be working. Pregnant women must take the antibiotic under stringent medical supervision.
- This drug passes into the breast milk. Consult with a doctor before taking it. Breastfeeding women need to take extra caution while using this antibiotic.